Walking Pneumonia Treatment at Home
Walking pneumonia, though a very prevalent disease today, is often mistaken with common cold. If left untreated, it might lead to complications. When signs and symptoms become visible, it is important to get the advice of a doctor on time before it becomes annoying.
Though pneumonia is milder in nature and can get cured on its own with time, it is imperative to get into a treatment regimen to avoid further problems and hospitalization.
As the first walking pneumonia treatment, generally physicians resort to prescribing antibiotics. However, even after the full dosage completion of such medicines, the symptoms prolong. In such scenarios, it is vital to discuss the same with the doctor again to pave way for a complete recovery on time.
Effective and Natural Treatment
• If you are infected, understand that the treatment starts with being clean. Wash hands often and stay in isolation till the incubation period gets over. This would help in preventing the transmission of the disease to others around.
• Try using coverings over your moth when you converse, sneeze or cough for that might prevent further contraction.
• Adhere to dietary plans prescribed by your doctor. Keep oily food items at bay. Never take over the counter medications unless asked by your doctor since walking pneumonia is contractible. Self medications are the worst treatment that can worsen the situation enormously.
• As an effective treatment option, try taking sponge baths. Don’t bathe in cold water as usual. This would help in cold control.
• Shore up your pillow and rest on it for this would ease the chest congestion in you. This is an effective walking pneumonia treatment when it comes to battling against the breathing problems.
• Home made liquid mixtures have proven to be effective and powerful treatment. Chop garlic cloves and mince them. Have it with lukewarm water for at least 2-3 times in a day. This would ease out the irritation in the lungs.
• Taking zinc rich food items is yet another remarkable treatment. Mushrooms, oysters, pine nuts and wheat germs are excellent in this regard.
• Flax seed oil and golden-seal are good supplements that can be taken to ward off the disease. Echinacea and Colloidal silver have proven to be good alternative walking pneumonia treatments that help in paving way to quick recovery!
You might also like
Source: AOL The enigma of inter-personal attraction is not easily solved. What makes us fall head over heels for some people and not others? More importantly, how do you tell
The young hurrying to grow aged and the old doing everything it takes to stay young is one of the most observable ironies in life. Well, blame the second to
Known as isolophobia or monophobia, Autophobia is the specific phobia of isolation. It varies in degree and intensity leading to different levels of symptoms in suffering individuals. What is the